[hermes] Features I wish hermes had...

Roger Håkansson hson at ludd.luth.se
Wed Apr 9 00:14:45 PDT 2003

I 've started playing with hermes and so far it's working fine.
But I there are a couple of features I would like to see in hermes:

1. Report templates: Right now you can export the data to quickbooks, but
many companies still rely on the oldfashioned system that their employees
file a paper each week/month... It would be neat if the users could select
which items on their sumbitted timesheets they want to include and then
"generate a report". This would pop-up a new window, using a template to
format the data, so that the user then can print that window

2. Time-sheet admin: Designated user(s) with permission to retrieve other
users submitted time-sheets in order to make reports, invoices,....
This person should be able to select a specific user, client, jobtype etc.
when making the reports(just like note 1)

3. Minimum time to file: A way of setting the minimum time a person has to
file, per "period"(day, week or month depending on the company). A admin can
set which days each year(other than saturdays and sundays) people aren't
required to file time for (some days might be 50% or 75% or something like
that). If a user hasn't filled his "quota" he can't submit the "period".

--
Roger Håkansson