[hermes] Problems installing hermes (The method "projects/list" is not defined in the Horde Registry.)

Danny Carroll horde at dannysplace.net
Mon Apr 28 15:42:54 PDT 2003

Hello.

I'm new to Horde3 and am currently running it parallel to Horde2.
So far I am over the moon with the new features. (/me wonders when the release
will go out...)

Anyway I am completly new to hermes but in the last few days I've installed a
few of the 3 generation modules without any problems.

Hermes was not as co-operative.

It looks to me like I need to add some stuff to the registry to get it going but
I've not seen anything mentioned in the docs.

Anway, the app is registered but I am getting errors on almost all pages.  They
look something like this:

"An error occurred listing clients: The method "projects/list" is not defined in
the Horde Registry."

projects/list is sometimes projects/add...  It seems something is missing.

Any ideas?
-D