[hermes] hmmmm

Jason M. Felice jfelice at cronosys.com
Wed Jun 18 05:09:20 PDT 2003

I will be working on invoicing soon.  I've had some discussions with Marko
on how to do this on IRC, and I'd be interested in hearing any ideas or
requirements you have, for sake of discussion.

Shortly, I will summarize the IRC log I kept and post it here for further
discussion.  The actual invoicing will be part of juno, but it will pull
data from hermes.

-Jay 'Eraserhead' Felice