[hermes] client list issue

Rick Kukiela hermes at tech-nine.net
Wed Jun 18 09:17:54 PDT 2003

i have no idea how to make a patch. so why dont you submit a how to on how
to make a patch? not everyone is a developer you know.... much less at this
calibur. I code php but the way they do in horde far surpasses my level of
expertise... if i made a patch for anything, id probably just be making shit
worse... so i dont think everyone out there should be making patches.