[hermes] Invoices & Clients

Jeremy Oddo horde at apixels.net
Wed Jun 18 11:15:25 PDT 2003

I know I'm a bit daft, but it seems like there's a design flaw to have
add-on modules that REQUIRE other add-on modules.  It's my feeling that
modules SHOULD be able to work by themselves under the horde framework.
You're creating a house of cards, here.

Seems that juno, turba, whups should NOT require one another BUT use a
central database to pass info back and forth.  Perhaps this is actually
what you mean, and I'm just too tired to pick up on it....  If so, sorry
:)

Furthermore, it seems like turba (and maybe even whups) is now becoming a
conduit of sorts between several modules.  Perhaps it would be better to
bring that UNDER the horde-hood, so to speak.

Just my humble opinion...
Jeremy