[hermes] Installation problems

Wed Jun 25 10:15:26 PDT 2003

Hello!

I'm having serious problems getting Hermes to run...

I've installed the CVS versions of 2003-06-23 of Horde, Hermes and Whups on
a RH8 linux
box running Apache 2.0.45 and MySQL 3.23.56.

Horde is running, I've created a second user beside admin. When opening
Hermes with this user (sames applies to admin, too), I cannot add anything
since only the dropdown list with the dates of the current week is visible,
the next dropdown list with the clients is empty at all, and nothing more is
visible.

I've checked all the database permissions, checked wether at least one
module is present in Whups and visible to the user, but nothing changes.

I think I'm stuck on this...

Can anyone please help me to solve this?

Thanks for any advice, solutions, ideas, links, critics,

Eduard Warkentin