[hermes] Procedure to enter a new client

syn uw syn_uw at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 23 02:47:45 PDT 2003

>Oops, you actually configure whups to let it know which address book to
>use.  Hermes gets that information from whups.

Ok so now I have entered an entry in my turba addressbook (I have got only
one addressbook configured in turba's source.php and that's the defeault My
Adressbook also called localsql). Then I went back to hermes and still under
"Client:Job" I see only:

"There are no clients which you have access to."

Do I need to do something else ? I have verified my entry in turba is there
and works.

PS: I am using horde,whups,turba and hermes from cvs HEAD as of today, I did
a fresh checkout.

Thanks for the help

Regards