[hermes] Procedure to enter a new client

syn uw syn_uw at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 23 07:57:51 PDT 2003

>Create a whups module and assign the client to that module in whups' admin
>screen.

I've now created a whups module, this worked but then when I choose a client
in the select list "Clients associated with this Module" and click Submit I
get the following PHP error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: addlink() in
/opt/apache/htdocs/horde/whups/admin.php on line 314

So I'm not able to assign a client to the module... Do you know what's wrong
? A bug maybe ?

Regards