[hermes] Procedure to enter a new client

syn uw syn_uw at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 23 15:44:01 PDT 2003

>It's likely that you have your links driver set to "none".  Pick a
>different
>driver (preferrably "sql") and configure it (in horde/config/conf.php).

Cool now it works !! Thanks again ! Now a last question on horde.org in the
Hermes projects there are a few screenshots, those screenshots all have as
client "Test". Now when I use Hermes, I always have "Client:Job" as client I
would like just to have "Client" because the job is already specified in the
Job Type field. How can I achieve that ?

Regards