[hermes] Client field suggestion

Jason M. Felice jfelice at cronosys.com
Sun Aug 10 19:16:51 PDT 2003

On Mon, Aug 11, 2003 at 11:29:34AM +1000, Bo Daley wrote:
> Quoting "Jason M. Felice" <jfelice at cronosys.com>:
>
> > I agree.  Now that we've moved all the client stuff into turba API, this is
> > doable, and I'll submit a patch shortly.
>
> The way I get around this problem here is by having a separate Turba addressbook
> for clients, most of whom are organisations rather than individuals. That way
> the 'name' attribute of the client is an organisation's name rather than an
> individual's name.

That's what I'm doing currently, but Turba displays the name "Last, First",
which makes no sense for company names.  In addition, when I get some
invoices working, they will need to be addressed to certain parties at the
companies, so I'll need the name field for that.

--
 Jason M. Felice
 Cronosys, LLC <http://www.cronosys.com/>