[hermes] questions

Ryan Burton ryan at 602global.com
Fri Nov 14 21:36:57 PST 2003

It's suitable for submitting employee timesheets online.  You can set it
up so you have access to a review screen and view submitted time by
employees.  However, it groups all the time together, so you may have to
break it up into batches afterward; a feature I believe is on its way.

It's stable enough to use with the CVS version of horde.  I use it right
now without problems and find it very beneficial.

Ryan.