[hermes] Re: hermes Digest, Vol 48, Issue 1

Ryan Burton ryan at 602global.com
Sat Nov 15 16:13:55 PST 2003

Well, we have people who work for us for contracts and design work, so
they can log into horde and track their time with Hermes.  They submit
it when their ready and we use the review screen to see what they have
submitted.  Then we can add their time up and pay them accordingly for
their work.  It's sufficient for our size company and I currently have
it working without errors.  If you would like to try it out, send me a
direct e-mail and I can make you an account to test.  How this helps.

Ryan.