[hermes] how to map client to a different addressbook

Jason M. Felice jfelice at cronosys.com
Sat Mar 13 09:54:58 PST 2004

Quoting dadirtyluk <news4dadirtyluk at gmx.de>:

> hello!
>
> i'm using cvs-HEAD and just like to know how i could get the clients
> to be taken from a particular turba-addressbook (not My Addressbook)?

Hermes uses the address book you have designated as the "client" address book.
This is an option specified in turba's config.

> or if this is not possible: how can a fill in the timesheet
> a different field than 'name'?

There is currently no way to do this, unfortunately.  In whups, you can select
to display another field, but in hermes it always displays the name.  Our
client addressbook as the company name for both the name and company fields.

I'll add a note to TODO about this, as it should be done eventually.

> i didn't find anything in the docs or options to configure...but
> maybe there is an easy way to set it up...
>
> tia
>
> see ya

  Jason M. Felice
  Cronosys, LLC <http://www.cronosys.com>