[hermes] Default dates

Tarjei Huse tarjei+a_lists.phpgw at nu.no
Mon May 17 02:11:06 PDT 2004

On Fri, 2004-05-14 at 19:59, Jan Schneider wrote:
> Zitat von Tarjei Huse <tarjei+a_lists.phpgw at nu.no>:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Attached are two patches:
> > 1. The patch to provide the exportform in search.php.
> > 2. A patch that sets suggested dates in the searchform.
>
> The second patch contained an option for Excel export. Are you gonna submit
> that one too? :-)

Actually, I submitted that some time ago, and was asked to do a patch
that did not only support this for Hermes :-)

I'll try to look into that again.

Btw, I would be very happy if people who make changes to CVS send a
small note to the list and say what has been done, as I don't have time
to read the cvs list and would just like to folow this module and thor.

Tarjei