[hermes] shared address book from turba

Jason M. Felice jfelice at cronosys.com
Tue Jun 1 11:49:58 PDT 2004

On Tue, Jun 01, 2004 at 10:01:08AM -0800, Barsalou wrote:
> I apologize if this message was sent twice.
>
> I am trying to share an addressbook from turba and get this error in hermes:
>
> An error occurred listing clients: The method clientSearch is not defined in the
> API for turba.
>
> I am sharing out the address book with guest access.  Should I be more specific
> to the users?
>
> I am currently using CVS Head.
>
> Thanks for any help you might provide.
>
> Mike

A few things that I know of can cause this:

* Mismatched versions of turba & hermes (both must be from CVS HEAD).
* A problem in registry.php (check it against the registry.php.dist and
  make sure the API is defined correctly).
* A problem in registry.php with turba not being enabled.

Hope this helps.

--
 Jason M. Felice
 Cronsoys, LLC <http://www.cronosys.com/>