AW: [hermes] Some changes I'm working on...

dadirtyluk news4dadirtyluk at gmx.de
Sun Jun 20 05:08:37 PDT 2004

Hello Jason!

I'm glad to hear that hermes ist still being developed further, since
we use an almost current cvs version in my office and everybody is happy
with it.

Changes sound good...and if there is an export link again, will that be
hideable by a preference option as in other horde apps? I'd really
appreciate that since i designed an automatic export for all users...

Great Job, keep it on!

Best regards from Germany

	luk