[hermes] Expanding information about employees

Bo Daley bo at darkwork.net
Wed Aug 4 15:46:17 PDT 2004

On Wed, 4 Aug 2004, Barsalou wrote:

> I would like to possibly connect employee's to wage amounts.  I was
> considering adding the ability to have multiple amounts to charge for
> each employee who adds time.  This would allow some flexibility for us
> to bill the customer.
>
> Anyone else thinking about these kinds of things?

well there's been discussion about these kinds of things before, and
usually it becomes clear that the real home for this kind of accounting
information is juno. Juno should be able to create invoices based on
information entered into Hermes (amongst other things). There'd be a bit
of work involved in getting Juno up to that point, but feel free to submit
patches if you're working on it.

bo.