[hermes] There are no clients which you have access to

Richard Shaw useofweapons at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 09:45:54 PST 2004

Hi,

Horde 3.0cvs
:Last update:   $Date: 2004/11/23 18:01:17 $
:Revision:      $Revision: 1.83 $
Hermes 0.1... cant easily tell which exact cvs release is installed.

I'm getting a "There are no clients which you have access to." message
when attempting to add a new record.   I've done some reading around
so know the basic structure and what's dependant on what.   Other
fields are populated and the database connectivity for the module is
fine.  There are entries in the address book - Turba, but they just
don't seem to be listed in Hermes.

I've seen a similar message on the lists from 15/03/2004 but that
appeared to be the guy not having any entries.. Could someone suggest
anything i could check to find out what's going wrong ?

Thanks in advance

Richard