[hermes] RE:blank page

Barsalou barjunk at attglobal.net
Tue Jan 18 15:24:53 PST 2005

I think the blank page is because it seems like hermes might still be using
registry->get instead of registry-getParam?

I'm not really sure though, because I'm just starting to learn how everything
works.

The line that seems to fail is line 34 of hermes/lib/base.php:

@define('HERMES_TEMPLATES', $registry->get('templates'));

The CHANGES doc suggests that $registry->get doesn't exist anymore.  I confirmed
that by looking for references to registry->get in the production apps and there
weren't any.  It seems it should be registry->getParam.

I changed it to getParam and got this message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: get() in
/var/www/html/horde/hermes/templates/common-header.inc on line 15

So I think I am on the right track.

Mike B.