[hermes] Time Entry problem

jesus at frindar.com jesus at frindar.com
Fri Feb 11 10:50:41 PST 2005

Hello. I have recently installed Horde 3.0 using PHP 4.3 on Redhat9. Ihavegotten
everything working EXCEPT hermes. And on top of that, everythinginHermes works,
EXCEPT the enter time form. It gives me this error:*DateFatal error: Cannot
instantiate non-existent class: date in/www/htdocs/horde/lib/Horde/Form.php on
line 2718Has anyone encountered a problem similar to this? I have all the
correctpermission settings in my /www/htdocs/horde directories, and I *think*
ido formy php directory (for Date.php). Any help would be appreciated.Thanks
either way,Senior Brian