[hermes] CSV export not working?

Chris Maresca ckm at olliancegroup.com
Thu Feb 17 18:54:03 PST 2005

All,

I've successfully installed Hermes and have got most everything working.  The one thing I can't figure out is the CSV export for time reviewers.    When I run it, the page reloads and nothing else happens.  I looked through the code to see wether it was saving locally, but it seems that it's supposed to set a application-type header to enable a download.

However, in my case, nothing happens.  There are no errors in either the server error logs or in the php error logs.   I'm using Firefox as my browser, and I haven't tried IE yet.   The server is running Centos3.3 (e.g. RHEL 3.3) with all the current updates, and Apache 2.0/PHP 4.3.2

All the other Horde modules seem to work fine, although I am missing a couple of PHP extensions that Horde would like to have, eg.
# IMAP Support: No
# LDAP Support: No
# MCAL Support: No
# Mcrypt Support: No
# MIME Magic Support: No

Note that I don't have IMP or any other major horde modules installed as we are using Desknow as our groupware (http://www.desknow.com).   I'm just trying to get Hermes working so that we can use it to replace our current time tracking.  Although I read somewhere that Hermes uses IMP's user name as the employee name (which seems odd as there is a global Horde setting for 'Full Name').

Any ideas what might be wrong?  I'd be happy to send along any log files, but there is really nothing in them.

Thx.

Chris.

--
Chris Maresca