[hermes] There are no clients which you have access to.

Edwin L. Culp eculp at encontacto.net
Mon Feb 21 14:42:37 PST 2005

On my head version of horde/hermes I get the above message when trying to add
times.  In an older version it just uses the addressbook.  I can't seem to find
where I have configured it incorrectly.  I have no problems with turba or with
permissions.

I'm using ldap for authetication on both machines.

I may search of the lists for other folks with the problem, I found Richard Shaw
but with out a published solution.  I also ran across Jason's "Proposed
modifications to Hermes", but AFAIK, it hasn't begun as yet.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

ed