[hermes] Re: hermes Digest, Vol 110, Issue 1

Brian Nunes bnunes at frindar.com
Wed Mar 2 07:47:58 PST 2005

> Message: 2
> Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 22:46:45 +0100
> From: Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>
> Subject: [hermes] Re: Undefined function
> To: hermes at lists.horde.org
>
> Zitat von Brian Nunes <bnunes at frindar.com>:
> > Hi,
> >  I am using a Redhat9 machine with Horde3.0 and Apache2.0 with PHP4.3
> > installed. I have installed Hermes 0.1and am having problems with the
> > Time Entry portion. Everything except the Time Entry works. When I click
> > on it I get:
> > *Date
> > Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: date in
> > /www/htdocs/horde/lib/Horde/Form.php on line 2703
>
> Then you have a different Date.php in your include path that gets
> loaded instead of the correct one from PEAR.
>
> Jan.

> http://horde.org/consulting/
>

> ------------------------------

Would you mind telling me how that's possible and what to do, perhaps? I have
installed and re-installed the Date module via:

[root at nereus mail]# pear install -f Date
downloading Date-1.4.3.tgz ...
Starting to download Date-1.4.3.tgz (42,048 bytes)
............done: 42,048 bytes
install ok: Date 1.4.3
[root at nereus mail]#

And the file that is getting included is: /usr/local/lib/php/Date.php.
Is this the right file, or what? I think you might need to take a look at YOUR
code and perhaps do a little patching? Or at least help me patch it up a
little? Because, whether you might want to admit it or not, it is not working
with my configuration, and I have done searches and found other people with a
similar problem, but no solutions!
Thank you!
-BRIAN!