[hermes] Hermes CVS installed - now what

Sean Berry sean at buildingonline.com
Tue Apr 19 12:03:14 PDT 2005

I have the Hermes folder in a web accessible directory.  But, I cannot
follow the normal docs/INSTALL directions becuase there are no php files in
config.  What am I missing here?

Also, I have horde v2.2.5 installed and running with turba and imp.
However, when I view the  horde/config/registry.php I do not see a section
for turning on hermes.

Currently, when I view index.php on the hermes directory, I get the
following:
 Warning: main(/usr/home/sean/cvs/hermes/../lib/Test.php): failed to open
stream: No such file or directory in /usr/home/sean/cvs/hermes/index.php on
line 15

But, I do not even see a file called Test.php anywhere...

Thanks for any and all help.