[hermes] Possibility to select turba's shared-addressbooks?

Sebastian Thias lists at sthias.de
Thu Feb 2 03:37:44 PST 2006

Hi,

I just did a fresh CVS-HEAD install of horde+turba+hermes+...

While looking around in hermes, I wondered if there is a possibility to
select one of Turba's "shared"-adressbooks that reside in the
"localsql"-source.
  By now, I can only use the addressbook with the logged-on user's uid
and creating a new database-table seems a bit inelegant to me when there
is this nice "shares"-functionality in Nag, Turba, etc. Furthermore does
this have to be done by an administrator which doesn't give a normal
user the freedom to select one of his adressbooks.

So: Have I been missing something, or should I try to generate an
enhancement-patch addressing this issue?

Thanks a lot!

Sebastian