[hermes] Invoicing Option gives white screen with 2006-02-28 snapshot

Pieter Bruinsma pbruinsma at fotgroup.com
Wed Mar 1 00:49:06 PST 2006

Hi,

First of all after a fairly painless installation (as installations go)
I have hermes basically working (even with a separate client list.) And
I have to say  I like it - not too simple, not too complicated (and most
timsheet systems tend to be over complicated.) I think it will be useful
for my company.

However, the invoicing option justs gives a "white screen" with no
information or options. I have checked the webserver logs and I am
getting no extra messages. Is there anything basic I am missng here?
Something that needs to be set up?

I am not sure why it was needed but I did install whups and it is
running under Horde 3.0. All the functions work except the invoicing. I
did check the ml archive and could not find anything helpful on this.

Regards, Pieter