[hermes] Fwd: Re: Invoicing Option gives white screen with 2006-02-28 snapshot

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu Mar 2 07:14:47 PST 2006

----- Forwarded message from pbruinsma at fotgroup.com -----
     Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 10:42:43 +0100
     From: Pieter Bruinsma <pbruinsma at fotgroup.com>
  Subject: Re: [hermes] Invoicing Option gives white screen
with	2006-02-28 snapshot
       To: Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck at horde.org>

Hi Chuck,

Yes well that solved the problem. Thanks.

Again just to clarify. the "export" facility after a batch is closed?
Is this currently just a dead end (I noticed a comment in the code that
seemed to inidcate this.) As of course pressing the button just
refreshes the page. Or again is there something I am missing?

Regards, Pieter

Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:
> Quoting Pieter Bruinsma <pbruinsma at fotgroup.com>:
>
>> First of all after a fairly painless installation (as installations go)
>> I have hermes basically working (even with a separate client list.) And
>> I have to say  I like it - not too simple, not too complicated (and most
>> timsheet systems tend to be over complicated.) I think it will be useful
>> for my company.
>
> Great!
>
>> However, the invoicing option justs gives a "white screen" with no
>> information or options. I have checked the webserver logs and I am
>> getting no extra messages. Is there anything basic I am missng here?
>
> Nope, an include was broken. Should be fixed now.
>
> -chuck

----- End forwarded message -----

-chuck