[hermes] Fwd: posting - hermes turba and shared address books

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Mar 8 18:58:50 PST 2006

----- Forwarded message from jim.woolcock at gmail.com -----
     Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 13:16:15 +1030
     From: Jim Woolcock <jim.woolcock at gmail.com>
  Subject: posting - hermes turba and shared address books
       To: hermes-owner at lists.horde.org

Hi
I'm enjoying horde.
I'm having a problem and would like an answer.
I tried to post the message below and recieved an error about not being
allowed to post
--

Hi,
I've read the lists, followed the wiki and changed the permissions for each

There are 4 shared address books
It would be so much easier if I could type in the name of the client.

Please help
Jim

----- End forwarded message -----

-chuck