[hermes] Hermes Stopwatch error

Wed Sep 27 00:21:54 PDT 2006

G'day,

i´m trying to get hermes working with my horde installation since
about two days, but i keep getting this horde stopwatch error
following up my post.
It says that Horde_Block_hermes_stopwatch isn´t fount.
But i never activated stopwatch on my own. It has to be in the hermes
framework.

I´m using latest cvs HEAD.

This error used to be in the bugs list of hermes but was said to be a
misconfiguration error. But i don´t understand where the
misconfiguration error is.

Any Advice appreciated!

Thanks

Casa

Details (auch in Hordes Logdatei):

object(pear_error)(8) {
   ["error_message_prefix"]=>
   string(0) ""
   ["mode"]=>
   int(1)
   ["level"]=>
   int(1024)
   ["code"]=>
   NULL
   ["message"]=>
   string(44) "Horde_Block_hermes_stopwatch nicht gefunden."
   ["userinfo"]=>
   NULL
   ["backtrace"]=>
   array(3) {
     [0]=>
     array(6) {
       ["file"]=>
       string(23) "/usr/share/php/PEAR.php"
       ["line"]=>
       int(566)
       ["function"]=>
       string(10) "pear_error"
       ["class"]=>
       string(10) "pear_error"
       ["type"]=>
       string(2) "->"
       ["args"]=>
       array(5) {
         [0]=>
         string(44) "Horde_Block_hermes_stopwatch nicht gefunden."
         [1]=>
         NULL
         [2]=>
         int(1)
         [3]=>
         int(1024)
         [4]=>
         NULL
       }
     }
     [1]=>
     array(6) {
       ["file"]=>
       string(52) "/srv/www/htdocs/horde/lib/Horde/Block/Collection.php"
       ["line"]=>
       int(132)
       ["function"]=>
       string(10) "raiseerror"
       ["class"]=>
       string(4) "pear"
       ["type"]=>
       string(2) "::"
       ["args"]=>
       array(1) {
         [0]=>
         string(44) "Horde_Block_hermes_stopwatch nicht gefunden."
       }
     }
     [2]=>
     array(6) {
       ["file"]=>
       string(49) "/srv/www/htdocs/horde/services/portal/sidebar.php"
       ["line"]=>
       int(233)
       ["function"]=>
       string(8) "getblock"