[hermes] Problem with hermes displaying deliverables in a hierarchal form.

Virgil E. Alderson valderson at xtg.bz
Wed Apr 18 15:00:01 UTC 2007

I had read that entry and had tried this before. I  tried again this
morning, each time selecting the client and hitting submit each time,
and it made no difference.

    Virgil

--
Virgil E. Alderson
Head Of Technical Operations and Support

363 7th Avenue, 11th Floor, New York, NY 10001
valderson at xtg.bz
O: (212) 981-1730
C: (917) 859-4865
http://www.XTG.BZ

We deliver systems with off-the-shelf speed and reliability, custom-tailored
Fit, and full life-cycle management.

This email is confidential, and cannot be shared in any form except with
Expressed approval of the sender.