babel?

Michael Hoennig michael at hoennig.de
Fri Oct 27 06:48:08 PDT 2000

Is anybody currently working on babel? Just because I've an urgent need
of a forum system and I would like to have a talk about some ideas of
how such a program should work - and how it could fit into Horde.

Babel's approach seems to be article storage in a database, that would
not be my way - I prefer a static solution. Probably even both can be
done in one project. Chucks suggestion for this, creating the static
pages on request, does not make so much sense in a forum, I guess,
because virtuall all new articles will be requested very soon anyway.

	Michael

--
Boytinstr. 10 - D-22143 Hamburg - Germany ----- http://www.hoennig.de
home:++49 40 67581412 office:++49 40 23646910 mobile:++49 177 3787491