HELP !!!

sorejs at ms2.dkm.cz sorejs at ms2.dkm.cz
Fri Dec 1 12:48:48 PST 2000

I don't now what to do. I get this error from IMP>
I using Win2000

Warning: Constant no_action already defined in ./lib/imp.lib on line 23

Warning: Constant send_message already defined in ./lib/imp.lib on line 42

Warning: Constant mailto already defined in ./lib/imp.lib on line 52

Warning: Use of undefined constant LOG_LOCAL4 - assumed 'LOG_LOCAL4' in
./lib/imp.lib on line 631

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at ./lib/imp.lib:23) in session.inc on line 407

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: posix_getpid() in session.inc on
line 114

Thanks