Help with PHPLIB

Mark Chitti mchitti at openworldinc.com
Wed Dec 27 14:44:26 PST 2000

This is probably a stupid question, but I've been over the PHPLIB docs
three times, and still don't seen what I am doing wrong, I keep getting:

PHPLIB (is page_open() defined): No

On the test page.  I've been through the mailing list archives as well
as near as I can tell, this is because of a configuration error I have
made, but I don't know what it could be.

If I try to setup horde (setup.php3) I get:

Warning: stat failed for ./imp/config/defaults.php3 (errno=13 -
Permission denied) in /<parent_dir_for_horde>/horde/setup.php3 on line
630

Please go to the top level directory for your installation and run "sh
./install.sh"; this will enable the configuration manager.

I have already run the install script and I even went as far as changing
the owner for entire directory tree to the user the apache server runs
as--it didn't help either.  And the file that is says the stat failed
for is there and has maximum (777) permissions.

This is a RH7 System with the latest RPMs installed:

horde-1.2.3-1
horde-mysql-1.2.3-1
imp-2.2.3-1
mysqlclient9-3.23.22-3