Help on Last Setup

mcristian at libero mcristian at libero.it
Mon Jan 15 04:03:12 PST 2001

Goordmorning Horde & IMP Team,
             i tryed to install horde and imp from source and i had
some trouble, so i use the rpm packages from horde.org and i have no
problems, but now i would like to have some infos: I would like to
create a webmail server and i have all i need but i didn't understand
how to configure horde and imp to work with my sendmail.
I have apache 1.3.14, sendmail 8.9.x, imap (from your site) correctly
running and working. I follow all the instructions to configure horde
and imp but now when i'm doing the setup.php3 i can't understand how to
setup the mailbox for my existent users and the kind of database i
should use (if i really need it) for this webmail.
Can you help me ?

Thanks in advance
Cristian Marchionni