[horde] Introduction

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Jan 30 19:21:30 PST 2001

Quoting mdean at kcnet.com:

> Similar as in functionality, not in implementation.  It all depends on having
> access to like information (like user ID and state).  I'll know more after
> looking at the Horde API.

What kind of state are you thinking of? We don't have an overarching Horde user
framework yet, but I have a bit of code for it and some ideas. Shouldn't be too
hard to get something together when an app really has the need.

Also, I may not need to say this, but: be sure you look at Horde 1.3, not 1.2 -
there is a tarball available, and cvs is even better. You can browse the cvs
repository (through Chora ;) at http://cvs.horde.org/, and there are PHPDoc
docs for the classes at http://chuck.bitgroup.com/api/. And feel free to ask
questions here or on dev at lists.horde.org.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"My intuitive grasp of math often leads me astray." -Me