[horde] Introduction

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Jan 30 21:04:23 PST 2001

Quoting Michael and Michele Dean <mdean at kcnet.com>:

> I was just referring to session or configuration information.

Feel free to send me any questions about what kind of stuff is available where.

> Chora looks very nice.  I was going to port CVSWeb to PHP for DCL when I
> got to that point.  But Chora looks like a definite winner!

=) I ported cvsweb a while ago, but thank Anil for the fact that the code is
actually _organized_ now. And the facelift, and ... =)

> Just browsing around, you have a pretty impressive framework going.
> PHP4 has just about all the OOP you need in a scripting language, and
> you have made good use of it.  I'll have to poke around a little bit
> when I have time to see how everything fits together.

This is definitely nice to hear!

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"My intuitive grasp of math often leads me astray." -Me