[horde] Hi all, problem with horde

Nuno Ferreira nfaf at hlcnet.pt
Thu Feb 1 08:09:48 PST 2001

On Wed, 31 Jan 2001, Rich Lafferty wrote:

> On Wed, Jan 31, 2001 at 10:29:36AM +0000, Nuno Ferreira (nfaf at hlcnet.pt) wrote:
> >
> > 	Hi all
> >
> > I have a problem with hordeDB and tried a lot of thing to solve it but
> > wasn't able to do it.
> >
> > the problem is this
> > Database error (HordeDB): Invalid SQL: DELETE FROM active_sessions WHERE
> > changed < '20010130095045' AND name = 'HordeSession'
>
> I'm almost certain there's an error prior to this one. The only reason
> I can think of that that would be invalid is that authentication failed.
>
>   -Rich

	No ... no prior errors are there, is the only one, i already saw
the faq and saw there a little "INSERT" problem similar to this, i already
patched my phplib .. and still the error goes ... from time to time, is
not a constant error .. like "if i do this ... the shit happens" it's a
time to time error, even there are times when ppl go to their mailboxes
and do all sorts of stuff and no erros are presented.

	Anyone ? anything ?? anyhow ??

lol :) thanks for the effort, i would really like to solve this
"$##"#" problem

--
Nuno Ferreira AKA |rider
http://rider.lusoweb.pt