[horde] Hi all, problem with horde

Nuno Ferreira nfaf at hlcnet.pt
Fri Feb 2 05:02:13 PST 2001

> > 	No ... no prior errors are there, is the only one, i already saw
> > the faq and saw there a little "INSERT" problem similar to this, i already
> > patched my phplib .. and still the error goes ... from time to time, is
> > not a constant error .. like "if i do this ... the shit happens" it's a
> > time to time error, even there are times when ppl go to their mailboxes
> > and do all sorts of stuff and no erros are presented.
>
> There's nothing else in your database's error log at all? The previous
> error won't necessarily be visible in the browser. But that SQL is
> valid as it stands, so something else has happened that made it so
> that it would not be executed.
>
>   -Rich

	hi again, checked it again, in the log file of the database and no
error found, i cleaned up the log file and then tailed it until a error
came to me .. and no dump was made, just the "#$# error .

	Can it be a bad session handle by the php ?? or bad configuration
in the imp files ??? i think it's strange cause i asked the guy who made
the webmail ata first .. and he says that no database errors appear
.. late ago.

	The problem is allways the same
Database error (HordeDB): Invalid SQL: DELETE FROM active_sessions WHERE
changed < '20010130095045' AND name = 'HordeSession'

	The mail service continues to work great, but it's kind of bad
looking the error allways appearing :(.

	If you have some time to try .. i would be appreciated, register
something in
http://ils.lusoweb.pt/samples/knowledge/membership/sampapps/pers/reg.asp

and then play around with the "http://lusomail.lusoweb.pt"

	sorry for being so insistant, i really understand that u ppl have
more thing to do :) but thanks anyway

http://www.lusoweb.pt
mailto:nuno.ferreira at hlcnet.pt