[horde] Log.php

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Mon Feb 5 15:48:11 PST 2001

Quoting doug moore <lordscarlet@idledreams.net>:

> nope, that didn't seem to fix it..

Okay, one more thing before I ask you for an account to poke around, since I
can't seem to reproduce it on any of my systems. Look in your apache error log.
I'm pretty sure you'll see segfaults with timestamps that match when you try
and log in. If so, go to http://bugs.php.net/bugs-generating-backtrace.php and
follow those instructions to get a backtrace. You should probably post that in
the php bugs database, since it should be fixed in php, but I'd like to see it
also to see if I can figure out what change triggered the problem.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"My intuitive grasp of math often leads me astray." -Me