[horde] Log.php

EEMAN eeman at bluegrass.net
Mon Feb 5 05:27:38 PST 2001

I had the same problem with Log.php and you may not be aware of it yet but
you will probably run into the Compress.php missing file problem too. After
rooting through the php code of imp I learned that they only look for these
files when certain settings are turned on in the conf.php. I felt I didn't
need them just yet so I disabled logging and compressed html. Afterwards
everything works great.  here are the two settings I disabled..

$conf['log']['enabled'] = false;
$conf['compress_pages'] = false;