[horde] Log.php

doug moore lordscarlet at idledreams.net
Mon Feb 5 07:28:00 PST 2001

no i didn't. :)  do i need to use any tags when getting php4-cvs?  i sweat
to you i grabbed it form CVS :) i did have to download the 4.0.4pl1 in order
to have a configure (for some reason cvs doesn't have it) and then ran cvs
on top of it, but i don't see how that would cause me to not have the cvs
version...  let me know if you get the same problem on the demo site or if
i'm some sort of cancer to IMP :)

doug.