[horde] Log.php

EEMAN eeman at bluegrass.net
Mon Feb 5 07:41:52 PST 2001

I agree, I guess I am just a little paranoid about running a cvs of php
since I have other pages using php including a phpshop package =). How close
is horde/imp's cvs tree to becoming a stable release? I am in the process of
re-inventing our wheel at work (an ISP). Including creating a SANs with NFS
etc. I plan on implementing IMP (even if its 2.2) but after salivating over
some of the added features of 2.3-cvs I find myself hoping it releases to
stable around the same time I begin to roll out web based email for our
clients. Of course that's probably at least month or two off.

Erik