[horde] Log.php

doug moore lordscarlet at idledreams.net
Mon Feb 5 08:36:19 PST 2001

yep :(

[root at firewall php4]# /usr/local/apache/bin/apachectl stop
/usr/local/apache/bin/apachectl stop: httpd stopped
You have mail in /var/spool/mail/lordscarlet
[root at firewall php4]# /usr/local/apache/bin/apachectl startssl
Apache/1.3.14 mod_ssl/2.7.1 (Pass Phrase Dialog)
Some of your private key files are encrypted for security reasons.
In order to read them you have to provide us with the pass phrases.

Server firewall.idledreams.net:443 (RSA)
Enter pass phrase:

Ok: Pass Phrase Dialog successful.
/usr/local/apache/bin/apachectl startssl: httpd started

lemme try that error log thing you were talking about... while i'm trying to
puzzle this through :)  last time i had to completely start fresh with the
apache and php4 src's.. but i don't see why i should need to do that..

doug.