[horde] error

Mark Chitti mchitti at openworldinc.com
Mon Feb 5 12:37:54 PST 2001

Check your permissions on what it is trying to call in that function.  And
make sure the user your are running your IMP VHost as has ownership of it.

Date: Mon,  5 Feb 2001 15:43:08 -0500
From: Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck at horde.org>
To: horde at lists.horde.org
Subject: RE: [horde] Okay..

Quoting doug moore <lordscarlet at idledreams.net>:

> Starting program: /usr/local/apache/bin/httpd -X
> (no debugging symbols found)...

You need a non-stripped apache binary to run gdb on. The one that the default
apache make install puts into /usr/local/apache/bin is stripped; the one that
it leaves in the src/ dir where you built it isn't.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"My intuitive grasp of math often leads me astray." -Me