[horde] RPM for Red Hat 7 Linux

EEMAN eeman at bluegrass.net
Wed Feb 7 05:44:40 PST 2001

symbolic links dont satisfy directory tags in httpd.conf unless you specify
:
'Options FollowSymLinks' for the containing folder. Have you considered
setting up a <virtual host> that resides in /home/httpd/html/horde and then
hitting that url?

if someone would give me the existing .spec file and any patches or the
.src.rpm I feel I could convert the existing rpm's to hands-free redhat 7
rpm's rather quickly.