Upgrading IMP

Imre Oolberg imre at tac.ee
Fri Feb 16 02:42:40 PST 2001

Hi,

i am thinking of upgrading IMP from 2.2.3 to 2.2.4 but i worry about
whether the users' avaiable/selected folders remain the same. I see than
avaiable folders are basicallt the so calles Pine folders.

What I cant figure out is where IMP storages information about which
folders are selected. And also, if i drop the database (MySQL) for example
and recontruct it as a new will the users notice it. Of course i assume
that nobody is accessing the system _during_ those changes.

Best Regards,

Imre Oolberg

PS Otherwise IMP is serving as great, keep on with the project!