[horde] Turba & IMP 2.3

Hanser, Kevin kevin at merchantinternetgroup.com
Fri Feb 23 10:41:11 PST 2001

Hmm.... I must've been looking in the wrong directory.  There are files
there, but something still doesn't seem to be working right.
When I click on Contacts from IMP, it just pops up another window that
prompts me to login.  I try using the same username / password that I used
to login to IMP (which is technically a user account on the box), but it
doesn't work.  I've noticed in the docs directory for turba, there's some
.sql create files.  This seems to imply to me that I need to create some
tables for turba to work right...  For a MySql database, do I just need to
use the turba.sql file to create my tables?  The INSTALL file seems to be
blank... is there a writeup of what needs to be done to get Turba working?
Hmmm... I just noticed there's a turba mailing list too, perhaps I should be
posting this to there...

On another note, when I go to http://webserver/horde, I'm prompted to
login... what am I logging into there, and what user table is that form
using to validate users?

Thanx

Kevin