[horde] Fatal error: Call to undefined function: shm_attach() in /usr/local/php/ct_shm.inc on line 31

Brent J. Nordquist bjn at horde.org
Sun Mar 4 18:24:17 PST 2001

On Sun, 4 Mar 2001, WebWiz <webwiz at atlcon.net> wrote:

> I installed PHP from an RPM, but a call to phpinfo() reveals the
> following:
>
> '--enable-sysvsem=shared' '--enable-sysvshm=shared'
>
> Presumably there's a .so I need to install or some such thing?

Huh.  Yes, the RPM includes both sysv's right in the main PHP .so, as you
can see from phpinfo()... it should be foolproof.  ;-)  (Depending on
which version of PHP, it's the "php" or "mod_php" RPM that has the .so
file.)  I'm curious what version of the PHP RPMs you have ("rpm -qa | grep
php-" would be great)... I'd like to know if this is a new bug.

> At this point, it's probably moot, as I got everything running by
> switching to mySQL for session control and it seems to be working
> properly.

Well, that's good; thanks for following up.

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn at horde.org>