problem with PostgreSQL and Horde (pg_cmdtuple)

Horde Admin list-horde at dragon.net
Tue Mar 20 15:39:04 PST 2001

I just installed horde version 1.2.4 on a BSDI box. I'm running apache_1.3.19,
with the mod_ssl/openssl patches and wanted to use postgresql as the DB.
I installed version 7.0.3 of postgresql.

I got horde installed and configured such that the test.php3 script ran
OK and correctly reflected what I did and did not have install. Then I
ran the phplib test and got the following error:

  Reload this page to see the counters increment.
  View the output of phpinfo().

  Per Session Data: 9

  Session ID: c2473b2fb5795fb8d1c6bd983464004e

  If this page works correctly, then you have a correctly configured
  HordeSession class. You should be done with PHPLIB setup.
  Warning: This compilation does not support pg_cmdtuples() in
  db_pgsql.inc on line 122

  Warning: PostgresSQL query failed: ERROR: Cannot insert a duplicate key
  into unique index pk_active_sessions in
  db_pgsql.inc on line 52

I had an absolutely clean, virgin DB, then ran the
<horde-home>/scripts/database/pgsql_create.sql and created the hordemgr
user with the pgsql_cuser.sh script and it seemed to go OK. The
pg_dumpall showed a data structure that looks like the
<horde-home>/imp/docs/DATABASE file showed.

However, I keep getting the error about duplicate key attempts in the
postgres logs and I keep getting the phplib error about pg_cmdtuples not
being support in the compilation.

Any suggestions on *which* compilation I need to rebuild?

Thanks.