test.php3 link fails with Fatal error: Call to unsupported or undefined function ac_start() in session.inc on line 390

Luis Martínez luimarma at iti.upv.es
Thu Mar 22 11:44:33 PST 2001

I am setting up an horde+imp+postgres  instalation under Solaris 2.6 using
horde 1.2.4, imp 2.2.4, php 3.0.18 and postgres 6.3.2. Everything in the
test.php3 page is green, but when clicking over the horde test link the
following message showns...  "Fatal error: Call to unsupported or undefined
function ac_start() in session.inc on line 390", I have followed the
instructions carefully and even tried another php version (php 4.0.4) but
only got to the same step. Anyone has an Idea about what is going on ??

Please help me before I find out the sound of a Solaris falling from a 4th
floor.
Luis   Javier Martínez Martínez   Instituto Tecnológico de Informática
				  System Administrator
Telf:  34 (9) 63 87 72 33         Universidad  Politécnica de Valencia
Email: luimarma at iti.upv.es        Camino de Vera s/n    46071 Valencia